[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AKC Novice OB question

  • From: Doris E <irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsdlist@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 11:45:42 -0700

 *It has been my experience that some dogs, whil they excel in obedience
at home and out and about with their owner/trainer, are simply not happy
in a dog show competition environment.  I have had several of these, and
found them to be wonderful companions, but often very embarrassing
competitors.<VBG>  I have competed with them and been made to look
foolish more than once, and will not go there in the future.  Doris
*