[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AKC Litter Reg

  • From: "Marie Fedorow-Regal Thunder" <rthunder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 08:03:21 -0500

 I wonder why they did this to Dawn.  She wrote the letter to AKC, stayed on
top of it. And they just blew her off and said they would not bring in a
handwritting expert.  This was about  7  yrs ago. Maybe people changed
positions, or someone retired.  Who knows.  Thanks Even for your imput and
bringing light to this subject.
Marie Fedorow
Regal Thunder
www.mhcable.com/~rthunder