[ SHOWGSD-L ] 25 yr pins

  • From: "RivendellP" <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 19:15:41 -0800

 25 yr pin

 today I recieved my 25 year pin.................. its kinda neat...

Paul opines...

Jenn and I too, should have received our 25 year pins. We joined the PClub
in 1981.

However...and I can't remember what year it was, our dues were lost or at
least not posted. Mailed but not posted. The only way I found that out was
that I was nominated to do a futurity that year and received a letter from
Tom Sherman saying I wasn't a member of the PClub. There were SEVERAL such
situations that year but no one took responsibility.

I have brought this up several times before and Gail Hardcastle has done her
best to help me with this situation to no avail. I have been a member of the
PClub since 1981 and we have paid dues every year since then.

I have my 10 year cert on da wall...and if I ever get the 25 I will scratch
out the 2 and change it to a 3. I cannot believe Jenn and I should suffer
such a fate when it wasn't our fault. Check was mailed but never cashed.

How does Evan put it????

Paul & Jennifer Root...continuous members of the GSDCA since 1981.