[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 2008 truth or consequences

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 18:53:18 -0700 (PDT)

Cyndy...this is what gets folks upset and hurt feelings run wild....Ms. Fox
does not need me to speak for her and this is NOT what I'm doing...I will say
Ms. Fox works very hard for this club as do all the Board members.....folks
have personal lives and for one reason or another directors miss
meetings.....I'm supposed to be in Room 12 at Brentwood Elementary School on
Nov. 6 and 7th...I'm getting paid and I have a responsibility to my employer
and students....but I've made a personal decision to be in Beaumont...we need
to be careful about addressing directors who can't come....do you dye your
hair?....lol..FB
From: Cyndy <cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx, TISHW@xxxxxxx, dan-ann@xxxxxxxx,
Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, October 12, 2008, 6:00 PM

I expect that a board member should be required or at least expected by the

membership to attend the National and the board meeting.

From: Carolyn Martello <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: TISHW@xxxxxxx, dan-ann@xxxxxxxx, Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx,

showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Friday, October 10, 2008, 7:03 PM

I agree wholeheartedly on this.

While Beaumont has never been my first choice  ( Coast )  it offers one of

the

best arenas

we've seen,  and
 the Texas workers have been awesome in keeping us all

informed and working

very hard to make sure it still is the great site they worked so hard to get

for all of us!!!

As Tish said......it is truly SAD that ANYONE would work hard to try so

desperately to undermine

the 2008 German Shepherd Dog National at ANY site ......and amazes me.

Our

Texas friends

have suffered through hurricane IKE and yet immediately went to work on

assessing any

damage or problems for our sake and for the sake of our 2008 National!!

Lets give them all a big hand and all the support we can!!    Have fun

.....and

let them have fun!!

Thank you Nanci and Lea for all your hard work and Molly for all the helpful

information and

anyone, & everyone else that we probably don't even know is working so

hard.   THANK YOU!

Let the judging begin...........and MAY THE BEST DOGS WIN!

Emilie from Canada..........watch for
 us in the fast lane.  <G>    See

you there!!  <G>

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.Marhaven.com

 ,

dan-ann@xxxxxxxx writes:

I think  we need to initiate a game of truth or consequences for those who

are

trying  to spread

rumors of doom and gloom about the national-It is really  rather  pitiful

the

lengths people will go

Thanks Sally.  There is a group of people who have done their best to

deep-six

Beaumont and who

continue to do so.  It is hard to understand why  Club members want to harm

an

organization

of which they are a part.  They  continue to  create problems and show a

lack

of concern for the

Club and the  membership.   Tish

POST is Copyrighted 2008.  All
 material remains the property of the original

kind

PERMISSION

OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN,

AND

IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.

POST is Copyrighted 2008.  All
 material remains the property of the original

MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION