[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 2008 truth or consequences

  • From: Ruth Scheubler <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, TISHW@xxxxxxx, dan-ann@xxxxxxxx, Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, caggra@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 13:26:16 -0700 (PDT)

I agree -- why are there always people who want to destroy everything -- there
is no perfect site, but at least this is an attempt to make it easier for Texas
folks to reach while not being farther into the heart of Texas making it more
difficult for others to reach. The people working on this have been working
above and beyond the call of duty to make it happen. Let's be thankful and
supportive instead of destructive. And let's stand up and be counted - do not
allow all the negativity. It is our club, our national and we need to stand up
for ourselves.

I am sure there will be people complaining about Ohio next year - heaven knows
what will happen there between now and then - but let's make it clear now that
we will not just sit quietly by while people try to destroy all that is good
about this club and event.

Ruth