[sfvcca] Re: [sfvcca] Re: Repairing a pulled or torn muscle

  • From: <drblum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sfvcca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sfvcca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 16:51:59 +0000

Hi guys,

I actually have been getting some amazing results with PEMF and cold laser.  I
also use Rock Tape.  If you are not aware of PEMF let me know but I am
attaching the white paper so you can read about it.  Please feel free to
contact me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Eric Blum

Synergy Chiropractic and Sports Rehabilitation

805-492-1500

www.oakssportsandwellness.com

From: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 02:04:50 -0400

I have a question.  What would you suggest a patient do who has pulled or
possibly torn a calf muscle, besides the usual rest, ice, compression and
elevation?  We tried EMS and we're going to try acupuncture.  Any other
suggestions.  The calf is quite swollen and painful and it's a week old.

Thanks,

Dr. Ben Griffes

--

Be well,