[SEYSA] Re: Be My Guest Series (19 Aug 2011): Mr Shih Wing-ching

  • From: Peter Chan <peter.chan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seysa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 17:33:05 +0800

Dear members,

Please be reminded that the early bird registration of the captioned event
is on 25th July 2011. Registration later than this date can be made subject
to higher fee.

If you are interested in the event, please register as soon as possible. The
payment method has also been included in the updated invitation letter for
your convenience.

Looking forward to seeing you.

Cheers,
Peter