[SEYSA] Re: Be My Guest Series (19 Aug 2011): Mr Shih Wing-ching

  • From: Peter Chan <peter.chan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seysa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 19:57:54 +0800

Dear Members,

We have made amendment to the fee.

The associate members who are full-time undergraduate or secondary school
students are offered a fee reduction of $50. The amended fee is included in
the attached invitation letter.

Thanks for your attention and  we are looking forwarding to seeing you.

Cheers,
Dr. Peter CHAN
Treasurer of SEYSA
*Youder since 1999*