[SEYSA] Be My Guest Series (19 Aug 2011): Mr Shih Wing-ching

  • From: Peter Chan <peter.chan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seysa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 21:59:56 +0800

Dear Members,

*Be My Guest Series 2011: Dinner with Mr Shih Wing-ching (施永青先生)*

We are cordially inviting you to attend Be My Guest dinner in the coming
August. In this dinner, we are most pleased to have Mr Shih Wing-ching be
our guest. Mr Shih is the founder of Centaline Property Agency Limited,
which is now one of the biggest property agencies both in Hong Kong and
China. He has years of experience in the real estate market and often has
outspoken views on the real estate market and housing policy, as well as
other social issues. Out of his keen enthusiasm for the society's
development, Mr. Shih also participates in various community services and
charity works.

Last year, Mr Shih was one of our honourable guest speakers in the forum of
Youth Programme 2010, in which he shared his personal view of life and
success and his philosophy with our young SEYSA members. This time, he would
share with us his view on the housing policy of Hong Kong, under the topic
“Re-launching the Home Ownership Scheme and Hong Kong housing policy”
(「復建居屋與香港房屋政策」). This is a precious opportunity to have face-to-face talk
with Mr Shih on this issue of great concern in the city.

This event is open to MEMBERS ONLY. The tentative arrangement of the dinner
is as below. Further details will be announced later.

Date: 19th August 2011 (Friday)
Time: 7:00pm – 10:00pm
Venue: Wan Chai; restaurant to be determined
Fee: $150 (registered on or before 25 July 2011)
$200 (registered after 25 July 2011)
Dress code: Smart casual or school uniform

Seats are limited. Your registration will be confirmed by your payment on a
first come first served basis. Refund will be arranged if seats are no
longer available. If you are interested in joining this event, please reply
to me by email at peter.chan@xxxxxxxxx, stating (1) your full name, and (2)
your contact number.

Yours sincerely,
Dr. Peter CHAN