[serfl432] Fw: [general] Deepest Saddness

  • From: "Bob Dunlop" <adunlop@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <everyone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 11:17:08 -0500

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lt Col Arthur W. Giles, II" <AGiles@xxxxxxx>
To: <General@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2008 10:34 AM
Subject: [general] Deepest Saddness

Ladies and Gentlemen:

It is with the greatest sadness that we offer our prayers and condolences to Maj Joel Kurasch.

Joel and Linda?s 32 year old son Joshua, unexpectedly passed away last evening.

We know the pain they are enduring and want them to know that we are feeling that pain along with them.

Joel indicated that flowers are not expected.

As you know, Joel is Florida Wing Deputy Chief of Staff for Support. During Joel's absence, Capt. John Posey will assume the duties of Asst. Deputy COS-Support.

Lt Col Arthur W. Giles, II
CS-Support            FLWG

Report any problems with the list server to HelpStaff@xxxxxxxx