[serfl432] Re: FW: [groupcommand] Calling ALL vans

  • From: tathomas0851@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: everyone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 17:58:04 +0000

What meeting... I don't see anything on the calendar about a meeting tonight.
I know there was some discussion at Tuesday's staff meeting about the 5th
Thursday of the month, but I heard the results were "to be determined".

2LT Thomas

From: "Floyd, Gene" <Floyd.Gene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 12:30:38
To:<everyone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [serfl432] Re: FW: [groupcommand] Calling ALL vans

No, but we should probably schedule some time at the meeting tonight to finish
cleaning it out and make sure that all equipment is put back in there.