[seeds2leads] Re: Meeting Reminder

  • From: Mark Yash <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeds2leads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Dan <dan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2019 09:36:53 -0500

You should have all received your Seeds invoices for the new year. If you have not, please contact Laura. You prompt attention to this invoice is appreciated so that you can continue to be part of our great networking team...

*Mark Yash*
Hodson Realty
6515 Main Street
Trumbull, CT 06611
Licensed in CT: RES 0805198
cell: 203-209-6713
tel: 203-268-7743
mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 1/7/2019 7:35 AM, Dan wrote:

Dear Seedlings,

It’s a New Year and a chance to start fresh. Our first meeting of 2019 will be this Wednesday, January 9, at 08:00 at the Chamber. I have attached a copy of the Agenda for your convenience. I have also attached a copy of the Speaker sign-up sheet for your planning purposes. I look forward to seeing you there and to a fantastic year of networking opportunities.

Regards,

Daniel E. White, LEP #447

Managing Member

Mountain Laurel Environmental, LLC