[scig] Re: Another addition to the extended family SCIG

  • From: "Bill Bly" <bbly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <scig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 12:27:37 -0500

Thanks, Sharon! If only I could spend the rest of my life telling our
family's story, I'd be one happy grampa. Nelly & Mike are pretty good at
the parenting thing already -- amazing how that works -- don't seem to
need much advice at all. Slowing down and enjoying this time really is
the thing to do, hard as it is.

Thanks again -- see you soon?

B.

Bill Bly
Course Manager, online Speech Communication
Northampton Community College
vox: 601/861-4541 x1687
>>> skinsey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 03/15/05 1:19 PM >>>
Hi Bill - best belated wishes to you and your family on the new arrival.
I can see how much my children and my niece and nephew have added to our
family. I have to keep reminding myself to slow down and enjoy this time
with them! I'm sure you will do the same, because it is pretty special!

Sharon

>>> bbly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 03/14/05 3:11 PM >>>
Thanks, Lynnette -- I hadn't heard the saying before, but I can testify
that it's true!

B.

Bill Bly
Course Manager, online Speech Communication
Northampton Community College
vox: 601/861-4541 x1687
>>> ldallmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 03/14/05 9:39 AM >>>
Bill,

What wonderful news!  He is beautiful. Thanks for sharing this joyous
event with us.

I like the saying, "When a baby is born, so are grandparents."

Lynnette

>>> bbly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 03/11/05 8:45 AM >>>
Thanks, Terry. I finally got my hands on him last Sunday, and got a
whole bunch of pictures took. He's very bright and alert -- for about an
hour a day; the rest of the time he's got serious work to do, like
sleep, eat, digest, grow, and scream when one of those things isn't
working.

Your grandkids sound grand. Thanks again for the kind words.

B.

Bill Bly
Course Manager, online Speech Communication
Northampton Community College
vox: 601/861-4541 x1687
>>> candor39@xxxxxxxxxxx 03/06/05 2:00 PM >>>

Hi Bill,

Congratulations.  Becoming a grandfather is the greatest moment in one's
life.  I have a granddaughter Rachel, who is 10, and a grandson Eathan,
who was 7 this past Friday.  Nothing is better in this whole world.
Thanks for the lovely pictures and best wishes "Pappy."  That's what my
two call me.  Take care, Terry