[scig] Re: Another addition to the extended family SCIG

  • From: "Courtney Naughton" <cnaughton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <scig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 13:23:42 -0500

Congratulations Grandpa!

Courtney

Courtney Naughton, Adjunct Faculty
Northampton Community College
cnaughton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>> bbly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 03/04/05 12:15 PM >>>
Dear Friends, as some of you know my daughter Nelly & husband Mike
shared a due date for their first baby (and my first grandson) with our
newest mommy Melissa Sherbert. I'm proud to report that Elijah Bly
Arougheti was born 26 Feb 2005 at 1.29 pm, 8lb 13oz, 20.5".

If you're a sucker for pix like me, here are particulars:

     http://www.welcomenewborn.com/sb/index.jsp?hospital=GS
     Mother's Name: Bly
     Secret Word: Beatty

Join me in welcoming Eli! Check out his mullet!

B.

Bill Bly
Course Manager, online Speech Communication
Northampton Community College
vox: 601/861-4541 x1687