[scig] Re: Another addition to the extended family SCIG

  • From: "Terry L. Male" <candor39@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: scig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2005 19:00:47 +0000

Hi Bill,

Congratulations.  Becoming a grandfather is the greatest moment in one's life.  I have a granddaughter Rachel, who is 10, and a grandson Eathan, who was 7 this past Friday.  Nothing is better in this whole world.  Thanks for the lovely pictures and best wishes "Pappy."  That's what my two call me.  Take care, Terry