[scag] Re: AmiRevival

  • From: "Michael Jarrett" <michaeljarrett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: scag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 01:21:10 +0100

well once i learn the route i could also offer taxi services if gaz
really needs to pull out. who said he was getting paid anyway? i'm a
bit lost here... :/

On 5/31/06, Gary Goddard <gaz.god@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>If I saw a long future for the group I might tend to agree with you,
>though I hate red tape. However Im having serious doubts about my
>involvment in the scene.

Fair enough.

>Not really relating to this post but I just wanted to make it clear I wont
>personally be financially benefitting in any way from my involvment with
>the show, quite the opposite infact.

Darren that is not the point, any of us could be considered as
attempting to earn money. I'm not going to go into my finances but it is
impossible for me to earn anything or do any "paid" work without risking
my current income. At this time it is impossible for me to continue as a
part of any organisation or to take part in ami-revival in any way apart
from an attendee.
I'm sorry i have to do this but I'm not willing to put anything at risk
for a hobby.

>It could be my paranoia but i get the feeling some people think im making
>money from this, which is not true at all.

The thought never entered my mind. I will of coarse continue to be part
of the group and wish you all the best with the show.