[sbe-atlanta] SBE meeting - correction to Bill's last email

  • From: "Dewey Newton" <deweynewton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sbe-atlanta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 11:34:45 -0400

Despite what Bill said in his announcement you are required to register for
the meeting even if you have a Turner badge.  We need to know how many to
plan for for catering and who will attend via a conference call.  Remember
if you don't register you don't eat.

Please join us for our Atlanta Section April 2013 Meeting, a panel
discussion reviewing this year's NAB show.

The meeting information is below and the announcement in word is attached.

Atlanta Section April 2013 Meeting - NAB Show Review, a panel discussion.

Where:

Turner Techwood Campus

1000 Techwood Street

April 22, 2013

Time:

Dinner     6:30 PM

Meeting   7:15 PM

NAB is where all the vendors get a chance to show off their new products and
visions for the future.  Unfortunately many of us are not able to make the
trip to Las Vegas to attend.  For those of you who did not go this meeting
is your chance to hear from those who did on what the show had to offer.

This year we will again be hosting a panel discussion & review of the NAB
show.  The panel will be made up of leaders from the Atlanta area who will
share with us their impressions of the show.  The NAB review meeting has
been a favorite in past years so don't miss it.

This year we will be teaming up with SSPI, SBE, and AES so we should have a
lot of different points of view.

If you cannot attend in person we will be streaming the meeting, but you
need to sign up to attend.

Register at:
<http://email.smpte.org/wf/click?upn=3jvYB45RcFKrHX4p-2FCCTXq2sRgUI7lPmwXX0p
KFhysSJTvFKrY0W-2FJVYcGcrg1eK_fr-2FVl0wA3yeAgz9t-2Bi66jVgY8OHtfnryYxlFovrosM
jgmt0q2yJjAHw1NWhUAlHN5fEhgAHFiQaJn0JcOc990GZyJQ8svr9ms-2BItBLZzoEvQc9-2FNcE
1RMtPSQrnzvNC8iztu-2BYtGMmKsDFky2u2pmR7Kh0JAxP6cW1HdtEiGdODlOK5bJF9Q3qk0pPWv
qV3z> http://www.atlanta-smpte.org - and click "ATTEND"

Sign up by before Monday April 22 at noon at so we have a list for Security
and a head count for the food)

Directions:

Take I-85 to the 10th street exit. Go west to Techwood drive and make a
right.

http://email.smpte.org/wf/open?upn=fr-2FVl0wA3yeAgz9t-2Bi66jVgY8OHtfnryYxlFo
vrosMjgmt0q2yJjAHw1NWhUAlHN98Cwlt7za0dvh8DImPYqowE3qeE6BZkXWWITv-2BRDKWYEql8
Inv0Pb9ZbmjGRKcZVdau9fwbUf2kVLm39Z7oyB53-2B4xmIrIa63VwbebpsYbM0E3CsAcwZgL3ju
pNsuVP9

Thanks

Dewey

Cell      770 704-8590