[sbe-atlanta] SBE 5 web site

  • From: "Dewey Newton" <deweynewton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sbe-atlanta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 11:10:12 -0400

Bob has received some messages that the web site is down or having problems.
We are aware that the site SBE5info has been shut down we are in the process
of vacating this web site and moving to www.sbe5.org please go to that URL
for future information on chapter meetings and other chapter business.

Also a reminder there will be a meeting on May 21st the program will include
transmission line troubleshooting with network analyzers and new concepts in
transmitters conducted by Rohde & Schwartz.  This will be held at one of the
local transmitter sites more details when the details have been ironed out.

We are still looking for someone to assume the responsibilities of local
frequency coordinator for above 1 GHz if you're are interested please call
or email me my contact info is included with this email.

Thanks

Dewey

Cell      770 704-8590

Home 770 704-8590