[sanesecurity] Re: [sanesecurity_announce] new databases

  • From: Bill Landry <bill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sanesecurity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 16:56:13 -0800

On 2/14/2012 12:56 PM, Nigel Horne wrote:
On 02/14/2012 11:02 AM, Steve Basford wrote:
Emanuele of bofhland has produced the following signatures, which have
now been added to the distribution mirrors:

bofhland_cracked_URL.ndb
bofhland_malware_URL.ndb
bofhland_phishing_URL.ndb

Excellent.

Bill Landry: will you be updating your script?

-Nigel

I am overdue for releasing a script update and will include these new databases in the update. But as Brian Evans mentioned, you can easily add these to the config file now rather than waiting for me to release an updated script.

Regards,

Bill