[sac-forum] Re: Renewing annual SAC membership.

  • From: David Hofland <hofland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 08:23:09 -0600 (CST)

OK thanks.

David Hofland
Director, Student Services - BSN
hofland@xxxxxxx
256-782-5276

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2010 6:52:41 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: [sac-forum] Re: Renewing annual SAC membership.

Dave,

Use the form in the December issue of SACnews ad it reflects the dues increase
that went into effect Jan 1st.

Hope your weather is better than ours this weekend.

Sent from my iPod
Rick Tejera
Editor, SACnews
Saguaro Astronomy Club
www.saguaroastro.org
K7TEJ

On Jan 15, 2010, at 17:41, David Hofland < hofland@xxxxxxx > wrote:

When renewing SAC annual membership do I just use the same membership form that
is used for new members or is there a different form for renewing.  I'm pretty
sure the same form from the website is for both.  I just have a really hard
time in my old age remember exactly how things work when I only do them once a
year.  Thanks.

David Hofland, Alabama