[sac-forum] Re: Renewing annual SAC membership.

  • From: David Fredericksen <david.fredericksen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 07:04:43 -0700

David Hofland wrote:
When renewing SAC annual membership do I just use the same membership form that is used for new members or is there a different form for renewing. I'm pretty sure the same form from the website is for both. I just have a really hard time in my old age remember exactly how things work when I only do them once a year. Thanks.

David Hofland, Alabama
David,
I'm just taking over the Treasurers job so I'm not totally sure but it sounds good. I will know that you are not a new member.

Clear Skies,
David Fredericksen
SAC Treasurer