[sac-forum] Re: Photons make you do crazy things...

  • From: ldrom <ldrom@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 17:29:00 -0400

Sorry, this one was sent early on. Please ignore.
Decided to be reasonable and wait for tomorrow.
Lika

On May 23, 2009, at 3:29 PM, ldrom wrote:

Anyone have a better idea?

Nope, will follow yours Chris. Yippee! Will start packing the car soon after I can find out how to reserve for Julianfest. None of the phone numbers on the web have any one live at the other end..Not even the B&B or Inns. Suspect the whole town is either drunk or gone to Riverside!
Lika Romney

On May 23, 2009, at 3:10 PM, Chris Hanrahan wrote:

Seeing the sun today has me pondering the absurd. Per the NWS, it appears Cherry & 5MM will be experiencing on & off cloudy weather with rain chances for the next few days. However, the Hovatter Rd and Sentinel sites should be clearing up. The CSC seems to indicate that these are the two best options. That said, I’m thinking about heading out to the Antennas site, possibly for tonight and tomorrow night. Crazy? Absolutely. But at this point, I need some photons.
Anyone else up for this?
Anyone have a better idea?
Chris Hanrahan
623.455.9836