[sac-forum] Re: Photons make you do crazy things...

  • From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 16:11:54 -0700

According to my weather sites it doesn't look promising to me.  Yes 5MM is out
due to possible thunder storms.  Yet the deserts are to hot despite being clear
the evening will have winds 5 to 10mph.

If 5MM isn't doable I'm up to Cherry Rd II but only for an overnighter.  Will
continue to follow the weather patterns.

AJ Crayon
Phoenix, AZ