[sac-forum] Photons make you do crazy things...

  • From: "Chris Hanrahan" <chris.hanrahan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'sac-forum'" <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 12:10:12 -0700

Seeing the sun today has me pondering the absurd.  Per the NWS, it appears
Cherry & 5MM will be experiencing on & off cloudy weather with rain chances
for the next few days.  However, the Hovatter Rd and Sentinel sites should
be clearing up.  The CSC seems to indicate that these are the two best
options.  That said, I'm thinking about heading out to the Antennas site,
possibly for tonight and tomorrow night.  Crazy?  Absolutely.  But at this
point, I need some photons.

Anyone else up for this?

Anyone have a better idea?

Chris Hanrahan