[sac-forum] Re: Observing at 5MM

  • From: Peter Argenziano <pargenz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 17:12:19 -0700

A few years back I looked to get EVAC a list hosted at Freelists, but was denied because they told me an astronomy club no longer meets their criteria. When I said that there were other astro-related lists hosted there, they replied that current ones were grandfathered in. So, I'd hesitate to close that one out unless you had assurance that they would let it be recreated.

Just my 2 cents.

Peter

On 9/12/10 4:07 PM, Richard Harshaw wrote:

All, I have asked Paul Dixon to look into the AZ-Observing truncation issue to see if there is a fix or a workaround. If not, we may need to close the group and set it up anew. (I hope it does not come to that.... Grrr)

Richard Harshaw

Cave Creek, Arizona

/Brilliant Sky Observatory/