[sac-forum] Re: Observing Site Distances

  • From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 16:04:33 -0700

I used 101/202 for the western sites because that's what you used for your
second distance, the difference to the west from 101-I17 & the Stack is only
a few miles, so I figured you were trying to give East valley residents a
benchmark.

The 25 miles was the difference to the site from I17/101 between the Clint's
well route & Stoneman Lake Rd, not just to Lake Mary Road. I agree that the
reduced speed and wear & tear on the vehicle isn't worth the miles saved.

Who needs streets & trips if you've got a post it note? Heck we do that at
work to get mileages in places like Malaysia and we're a multi billion
dollar company.

Rick Tejera
President
Editor SACnews