[sac-forum] Re: Lunar Observing . . .

  • From: "David Hofland" <hofland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 09:47:47 -0500

Thanks Darrell! The SAC, in my humble opinion, is the premier deep sky
observing club to belong to in the US.  Its my plan to one day soon take some
time to travel out there and observe with you at one or the desert dark sky
sites but until that happens I have to be a member of the relatively tiny
SAC-East branch of the club here in Alabama (Membership one I think).   Ummmm
what about the Herschels?   I completed the H-400 a few months ago. :-)

David Hofland
Director, Student Services
College of Nursing and Health Sciences
Jacksonville State University