[sac-forum] Re: Lunar 100 List

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 21:39:45 -0700

Peter;

What I am looking to do is add my notes into the document.  So, I guess the
"Word" look alike will do great.  I can just paste in my notes and then
check off what I have done.  I will use a combination of the SAC lunar list
and the Wood's 100 so that I can shoot some images of all that fun stuff
over the next several years.

Plenty to do, thanks for your time and effort;

Steve Coe

P.S.  How did you attach a form to a "Sac-forum" email?  I thought that
freelists did not allow that?