[sac-forum] Re: Lunar 100 List

  • From: Peter Argenziano <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 16:37:35 -0700

Steve,

We compiled it as a PDF for portability. I do have the component documents as either OpenOffice Write documents (which will open in Microsoft Word) or OpenOffice Calc (open in Excel).
The log is a Calc document that I can email to you.

Peter

Steve Coe wrote:
Rick;

I really don't like PDF's because I cannot add my own observations
electronically.  Is there a Word document of text document you found that
will allow me to change it to add what I want?

Thanks;
Steve Coe