[sac-forum] Re: Beyond the NGC is Beyond the Pale

  • From: "Jack Jones" <spicastar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 21:38:16 -0600

It was in a separate email to you. It's at the top of the Observing Programs
page right after "This article discusses all SAC observing programs."
Delete the next sentence "The only exception is the 1000 New Objects
program." as it does not apply to the web page.

I can bring all those issues to the meeting. Those were the work of the
amazing Laurie Larson if anyone remembers her.

Jack

> Jack et all;
> A slight delay, lost an 80gig HD, but the paragraphs are switched.
> The deletion has me puzzled, can you be more specific as to where on the
page this is.
> Also, if you can bring a zerox or electronic copy of the march 2000 issue,
I will recreate/use it.
> I am also looking for March - December 1999 in any form, they're all
missing on an inaccessable HD (Paul any luck with this.