[sac-forum] Re: Beyond the NGC is Beyond the Pale

  • From: "Jack Jones" <spicastar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 00:02:11 -0600

Actually you don't need the first sentence either. You could start off with
"If you have asked yourself..." and it would take right off from there. I
guess both sentences were vestiges from the NL article. Thx!

I have NLs going back to 1977 but have misplaced Mar, Apr, and Aug 99. If
Joe G. could bring those I'd appreciate it.

Jack

> Jack et all;
> Lost that e-mail with the drive.
> But have taken care of the sentence. It's gone!
> I am looking for 1999, march, april, may, june, july, august, september,
and december.
> I am also looking for march 2000
>
> Stan Clark
>
> >It was in a separate email to you. It's at the top of the Observing
Programs