[sac-forum] Re: 2 subjects-money and Holiday party

  • From: "Rotramel, Rick (AZ77)" <rick.rotramel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 08:53:32 -0700

All,

I don't think we need to panic concerning the SAC budget and raise the dues
to $30.00.

Lets wait and see how next year goes.

The budget "looks" bad, but maybe it isn't as bad is seems. I have a tough
time going through it the way it is presented. Maybe if one presented the
information in a standard accounting sheet Income and Expense (two column)
deal it would be more understandable.

Rick R.
SAC