[sac-board] Re: Online Calendar

  • From: "Peter Argenziano" <pargenz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 17:32:13 -0700

Let me clarify... I'm wondering if our webserver supports the Adobe
ColdFusion markup language and not the process that may occur at ambient
temperatures and atmospheric pressures where multiple atomic particles join
together to form a heavier nucleus thereby releasing energy. I'm actually
hoping our server doesn't do that.  ;-)

Peter