[sac-board] Re: Online Calendar

  • From: <theprof@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 15:46:46 -0500

The meetings page appears to be correct, it is the PDF calendar that needs =
to be updated.
Rick T., I believe that would be you. Please send an updated copy to myself=
 and/or Peter. Until I hear from Peter, I will do what I can.

Hopefully someday I will get to another meeting.
But as I told Steve, I have really gotten out of touch with the club and th=
us suggested that maybe Peter should take over. Steve advised me that you g=
uy's & Gal's had discussed this already. I hope things continue to go well =
for SAC

Wishing clear skies to all
Stan

---- "Steve D." <fester00@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:=20
> The calendar Jenn quotes is a regular page on the web site, and should be=
 fixed by the web master.
>=20
> I just got off the phone with Stan, and he's agreed to let Peter do the w=
eb updates.  Is Peter on SAC Board?  If so, congratulations, Peter.  You'll=
 be getting an email from Stan shortly, I expect.  If not, can we get him s=
igned up?
>=20
> Steve Dodder
> President, Saguaro Astronomy Club
> Director, Stone Haven Observatory
>=20
> fester00@xxxxxxxxxxx
>=20
> http://www.stargazing.net/Astroman
>=20
> > From: m24@xxxxxxx
> > To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > Subject: [sac-board] Re: Online Calendar
> > Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 22:27:37 -0700
> >=20
> > This calendar is wrong as well.
> >=20
> > April 10 should be April 11
> >=20
> > &
> >=20
> > June 12 should be June 13
> >=20
> > Year 2008 Meeting Dates
> >=20
> >       Jan. 18  Apr. 10 Jul. 11 Oct. 10
> >        Feb. 22 May. 23  Aug. 15  Nov. 14
> >       Mar. 21 Jun. 12 Sep. 12 TBA
> >=20
> > Could whoever corrects the ATM dates also please correct these two date=
s.
> >=20
> > Thanks,
> > Jennifer Polakis, VP