[sac-board] Re: Online Calendar

  • From: Steve D. <fester00@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 11:58:57 -0700

The calendar Jenn quotes is a regular page on the web site, and should be fixed
by the web master.

I just got off the phone with Stan, and he's agreed to let Peter do the web
updates.  Is Peter on SAC Board?  If so, congratulations, Peter.  You'll be
getting an email from Stan shortly, I expect.  If not, can we get him signed up?

Steve Dodder
President, Saguaro Astronomy Club
Director, Stone Haven Observatory

fester00@xxxxxxxxxxx