[sac-board] Re: March 21 meeting location change

  • From: "Jennifer Polakis" <m24@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 17:00:22 -0700

Great!   Thanks Charlie!   Wow things do just have a way of working out.
Steve:  you should probably post the change to both AZobs and the SAC-lists
with instructions on how to get to that building.  Also can you notify Frank
as well frank@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ? Do we enter the campus East of  the 33rd Ave.
light?  Can anyone get there early to put a note on the Fleming Room door?
JTP VP