[sac-board] Re: March 21 meeting location change

  • From: Steve D. <fester00@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 15:10:11 -0700

Thanks for checking, Charlie.  I'll most likely be there early anyway.  I'll
ask, but I wouldn't want to rattle any cages if I don't have to.  You can get
there from the front gate, you just have to wander around a bit.  I'm sure the
guards will be happy to give directions, as I originally posted.

Steve Dodder
President, Saguaro Astronomy Club
Director, Stone Haven Observatory

fester00@xxxxxxxxxxx