[sac-board] March 21 meeting location change

  • From: "Charlie & Anne" <c2h2a2r2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 08:37:32 -0700

Steve, Jennifer, and all:
GCU had notified me back in January  that the room we use would not be
available on March 21.  It would have be a simple matter of moving the meeting
to another room in the same building.

When I saw Jennifer's notice of Frank Zullo's attendence and that we might need
a larger room, I began trying to reach the GCU Events Coordinator. It took
almost 2 weeks to reach her.

Anyway, we are now booked into the Williams Lecture Hall, a facility with about
100 seats. We have met there before. The GCU E C will notify security to have
the building unlocked.

Sorry this took so long.

Jennifer, would you like to post the change on the other lists?

Charlie