[sac-board] Re: Fw: Saguaro Astronomy Club Digital Projector RMA No: A8001308

  • From: Jack Jones <telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Paul Dickson <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 00:55:09 -0700

He did not say specifically. I forwarded all correspondence to the Board
list so what I've seen you've seen. I would assume he replaced the
electronic fan modules as he stated in one of his emails. There does
seem to be much more hot air exiting the back of the unit, so it most
prob was a cooling prob. When I got it back I booted it up and ran it
for a couple hours and it tested out OK.
Here's his address:

Brandon Waltrip
Technical Support
BenQ America Corporation