[sac-board] Re: FW: Farnsworth Ranch Problem

  • From: <stars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 12:01:05 -0700

That would be nice.  I just got my Pier foundation poured yesterday.  I am
on my way to having a back yard observatory.
It has been a long time since I was able to look through a telescope at the
sky.  I will be mounting my MI-250 with a
Hyperstar equipped C11 on it.  The camera when I get it will be a MellinCam
VSS+. I am on the list for this. They are
Know to work great in light polluted areas, and best of all the color images
are in real time with little or no
Processing required.  Sit back and enjoy the heavens.

Tom Hilton