[sac-board] Re: FW: Farnsworth Ranch Problem

  • From: "Richard Harshaw" <rharshaw2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 22:27:49 -0700

AJ, my thinking about Hovatter Norte was that if we let EVAC/TAAA use
Antennas for the AASP or AAMM on those good new moon weekends, SAC folks who
wanted to use the dark site but not put up with the crowd could use Norte as
an alternate site. I don't expect we'd have as large a crowd at Norte as at
Antennas (assuming EVAC and TAAA would agree to the site).

Dick