[sac-board] Re: [EVAC] New General Assembly Meeting Place Announcement

  • From: Peter Argenziano <pargenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 07:58:09 -0700

I always post replies before the snippet. Sometimes the quoted portion is lengthy, making it difficult to discern where the reply begins. Also, if it's an active thread I don't like scrolling down repeatedly (if everyone puts the quote at the top). The quote is just there to review, as necessary... I can usually remember the context of the post by the subject line.

Different strokes...

That being said I like the idea of combining resources for mutual dates and/or big name speakers.

Peter

Paul Dickson wrote:

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 10:20:15 -0800 , Keller, Jennifer T. wrote:

SAC/EVAC:
It may be an idea to look at having combined meetings on mutual dates which
would also make an opportunity to pool resources affording flights for out

This message certainly makes a good case for putting the quoted material
first, otherwise you have to read the sections backwards in order to
understand what's going on?

Except in bad E-mail programs, who puts answers before the questions?