[sac-board] Re: 2009 Schedule

  • From: Steve D. <fester00@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC Board <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 19:52:13 -0700

I'm not aware of any voting requirements for the meeting date schedule,
proposed or otherwise.  I do recall a schedule being proposed by Rick Tejera
and generally accepted by the board with only one date conflicting with EVAC,
as I recall.  Pretty easy year for scheduling.

Steve Dodder
President, Saguaro Astronomy Club
Director, Stone Haven Observatory

fester00@xxxxxxxxxxx