[rsc] upcoming conference call

  • From: Hope Clark <hopeclark@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 11:12:15 -0700

Dear RSC,

Trainers, Shadows and Hosts  for the upcoming workshops in different regions
have another call date this Friday at 4:30.
I am sorry that I won't be able to make it. Will someone be able to take notes?

I am curious if a framed outline agenda has been planned to go across the board
so that we may evaluate all the events as a whole.
Bob and I have had a call together and plan another next week. I am sorry to be
missing the group calls. This e-mail is another way for us to communicate
things that are developing or hindering us so I encourage us to use it for
support and conversation.

my best wishes,
Hope Clark