[rsc] Re: upcoming conference call

  • From: Luisa Bieri <luisabieri@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 09:29:26 -0400

Hi Hope,

So, just wanted to check in about the training on the weekend of the 11-13th.
I spoke with TAG members last night and we have a group of between 5-7 people
interested in driving out for the workshops on Saturday, the 12th.  I've
forgotten the schedule of the weekend but seem to remember there may be a
possibility of a group staying over night there and doing some performance
sharing on the 13th.  Is this the case?

I will get back with TAG with more details, and let you know if we're
interested in housing.  I, myself, am not sure if I will be coming or not
(although I'd really like to!!) depending on the flight arrival date of the
Huichol artisans and shaman I am hosting from Mexico.  I'll find out soon.  In
any event, we'll have a good sized TAG delegation, and we're excited!

Thanks for all your organizing,
Luisa> Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 11:12:15 -0700> From: hopeclark@xxxxxxx> To:
rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [rsc] upcoming conference call> > Dear RSC, > >
Trainers, Shadows and Hosts for the upcoming workshops in different regions
have another call date this Friday at 4:30.> I am sorry that I won't be able to
make it. Will someone be able to take notes?> > I am curious if a framed
outline agenda has been planned to go across the board so that we may evaluate
all the events as a whole.> Bob and I have had a call together and plan another
next week. I am sorry to be missing the group calls. This e-mail is another way
for us to communicate things that are developing or hindering us so I encourage
us to use it for support and conversation.> > my best wishes,> Hope Clark>