[rsc] Re: call- Agenda item

  • From: Gwylene Gallimard and Jean-Marie Mauclet <jemagwga@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 12:45:39 -0400

Great work. It did recall my memories, adding many to the ones that I unconsciously chose to keep alive.

Thank you so much. Gwylene

On Apr 4, 2008, at 8:58 AM, doug retzler wrote:

Since the conference call seems to encompass
Community Arts Convergence feedback,  thought
that I'd pass on a photo link to images from this
community arts conference and event.

Our www.GreenCityBaltimore.org resource website
has a link to our GCB Flickr where the
Convergence photos are posted.

You can access the photos directly:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/8018787@N03/sets/

Am interested in posting others images from this
or any other environmental or community-building
events in the Baltimore region. Welcome all
information and contributions.

Doug Retzler
410-598-8409
dougretz@xxxxxxxxx
www.artandeffects.org
www.greencitybaltimore.org
www.artincommon.org

--- Hope Clark <hopeclark@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear RSC

Yes, it is my understanding that RSC conference
calls always have the
same # and code.
641 715 3200
149260 #
Please let me know if I am wrong Carolyn or
Carlton.

Another agenda item to talk about is RSC's role
at the Annual Meeting
with a focus on the proposal made to RSC by
Chetan, Anu and Luisa,
after the last AM for:

dialogue to be held by RSC with the goal of
developing some standards or guidelines for
working
across cultural boundaries and to allow for a
broader
feedback process than Critical Response
allows.

I'm sorry I can't be there today.
I can do it next week if people want to
reschedule.
Peace,
Hope

On Apr 4, 2008, at 7:06 AM, Gwylene Gallimard
and Jean-Marie Mauclet
wrote:

I don't know but think so. Gwylene

On Apr 4, 2008, at 6:42 AM, Eleanor
Brownfield wrote:

Hello - is the call-in information for today
the same as the info
Hope sent for the March call?  Thank you.  ;
 }  Eleanor

Crush defeatism!
Insist on joy in spite of everything.
Together we are stronger than greed and
fear.

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering
you one month of
Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Gwylene Gallimard, Jean-Marie Mauclet
www.fastandfrench.org