[rsc] Re: call- Agenda item

  • From: Hope Clark <hopeclark@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 08:31:09 -0400

Dear RSC

Yes, it is my understanding that RSC conference calls always have the same # and code.
641 715 3200
149260 #
Please let me know if I am wrong Carolyn or Carlton.

Another agenda item to talk about is RSC's role at the Annual Meeting with a focus on the proposal made to RSC by Chetan, Anu and Luisa, after the last AM for:

dialogue to be held by RSC with the goal of
developing some standards or guidelines for working
across cultural boundaries and to allow for a broader
feedback process than Critical Response allows.

I'm sorry I can't be there today.
I can do it next week if people want to reschedule.
Peace,
Hope

On Apr 4, 2008, at 7:06 AM, Gwylene Gallimard and Jean-Marie Mauclet wrote:

I don't know but think so. Gwylene

On Apr 4, 2008, at 6:42 AM, Eleanor Brownfield wrote:

Hello - is the call-in information for today the same as the info Hope sent for the March call? Thank you. ; } Eleanor

Crush defeatism!
Insist on joy in spite of everything.
Together we are stronger than greed and fear.

Gwylene Gallimard, Jean-Marie Mauclet
www.fastandfrench.org
(843) 723 1018