[rsc] Re: call- Agenda item

  • From: doug retzler <dougretz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 05:58:12 -0700 (PDT)

Since the conference call seems to encompass
Community Arts Convergence feedback,  thought
that I'd pass on a photo link to images from this
community arts conference and event.

Our www.GreenCityBaltimore.org resource website
has a link to our GCB Flickr where the
Convergence photos are posted.

You can access the photos directly:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/8018787@N03/sets/

Am interested in posting others images from this
or any other environmental or community-building
events in the Baltimore region. Welcome all
information and contributions.

Doug Retzler
410-598-8409
dougretz@xxxxxxxxx