[rsc] Re: May 2 conf. call- Agenda

  • From: Hope Clark <hopeclark@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 11:57:50 -0700

Thank you Carolyn,

For the clear lay out for the RSC trainings and Nayo's wonderful focus sheet.
I am very excited about this.

Another thing I wanted to mention to RSC is that I recently attended a
conference in DC organized by CoRAL - Community Research and Learning where I
met a few wonderful people/artists and community partners (Universities, DC
government, and nonprofits) working together. I was able to give them a card
made for the MICA conference to let them know about Alternate Roots and RSC. I
have also been giving them to people in Chestertown, MD.

Wondering if more of them can be made available or something of the same
nature, to help publicize the trainings in our areas.

Talk to you soon.
Hope