[rsc] Re: MICA text

  • From: Hope Clark <hopeclark@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 09:20:00 -0500

Thank you Kathie!

Sunday night is not too late at all.

All the best with your retreat.

Hope

On Feb 21, 2008, at 8:31 AM, Kathie de Nobriga wrote:

hello all,
I will not have a chance to look at this until Sunday night, I hope that is not too late. Let me know if it is, so I won't stress over it. I am running a three-day planning retreat in New Orleans which will fill every available moment and brain cell.

I will also think about 'the early days' since I was there and some memory remains! I wish I were home in ATL then I could dig into my archives which would surely stir up more specific recollections, as well as dust. I am planning to be in Baltimore, with two NPN associates. I look forward to connecting in person then..

Dear RSC,

Please find the attached MICA paper.
We would love any comments about it.
It's untraditional but organized in a way that I think is effective.
Let us know what you think!

best, Hope

      filename="MICA convening3-3.doc"

Attachment converted: Macintosh HD:MICA convening3-3.doc (W8BN/ MSWD) (001317D2)

On Feb 20, 2008, at 11:03 PM, Gwylene Gallimard and Jean-Marie Mauclet wrote:
Here is the text Hope and I have been working on to present at the Maryland Institute Convening on Community Arts. Please read it and give us your comments as soon as possible. You will recognize many lines as it is an attempt to represent a lot of RSC work over the past years, not in a straight historical manner but in keeping our mind puzzled and in action. Please let us know. Thanks so much. Gwylene

Gwylene Gallimard, Jean-Marie Mauclet
www.fastandfrench.org
(843) 723 1018

--

Kathie deNobriga
PO Box 1087

"To stumble is not to fall, it's just a way to move forward more quickly."
       Ben Cohen, co-founder Ben & Jerry's

"If you fall down, do it again 2 more times. They'll think it's part of the choreography."
   Nick Condos, tap dancer extraordinaire

Visit the Community Arts Network and APInews! <www.communityarts.net>